Instructional Planning Workshop
Dr. Lisa Langstraat
Ensuring that each class period is overtly relevant and connected to course objectives may be one of the greatest challenges of college-level teaching.
This workshop offers a variety of strategies to address this challenge.
- information about identifying educational objectives for each class session
- scaffolding or sequencing activities to build upon student knowledge as the semester progresses
- developing activities that address multiple learning styles
- pacing each class session for best learning results
- developing daily instructional/lesson plans tailored to your students' needs
Dates and Times:
April 15 - April 15, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Morgan Library Room 173
Debora Colbert, 970-491-2645, firstname.lastname@example.org