Focus on Diversity: Women's Experiences Navigating CSU
A panel of faculty women from across the University, representing varying backgrounds and identities, will share their experiences: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
The conversation will touch on issues within the classroom, department and college, including the tenure process.
This is an opportunity to explore similarities, share stories, and build community. Lunch will be provided. Limit 20. Participants will:
- Hear experiences of peer faculty members
- Discuss issues and solutions
- Begin building community across departments and colleges
- Address expectations (of departments, students, other faculty, etc.)
- Explore ways to navigate the systems of academia.